- Carl Frisell
What do grown-ups really do at work all day? In Toca Life: Office, kids get to tell stories about office life the way they imagine it!
Toca Life: Office looks a lot like a regular office — kids can have everyday fun with laptops, printers and copy machines; have lunch in the cafe; and get cash from the bank. But in Toca Life, even simple office life can lead to an exciting adventure! Find hidden surprises. Hop into a helicopter. Turn regular people into superheroes!
Kids can explore six locations:
- Daycare. Little ones can play instruments, splash in mud, grow plants outside and slide down the slide on their playground.
- Bank. The vault holds valuable things and keeps them safe and secure. But if the alarm is triggered, it’s time to spring into action.
- Office. Use the printer to print documents, then make copies with the copy machine. In the fancy office, solve the desk puzzle to discover an exciting secret.
- Rooftop. Experiment with food in the cafe to discover new recipes. The rooftop also has a helicopter waiting on the landing pad for when you need to make a quick getaway.
- Courthouse. Do some detective work and solve a crime. Hold a trial and announce the verdict. Shhh…there’s a secret exit in the jail — will someone escape?
- Apartment. After a long day, make yourself at home. Cook a meal, take a nap, even wash your clothes in the washing machine.
Watch the trailer to see Toca Life: Office in action.