What is Toca Life: World?
How can I add my previous Toca Life apps to Toca Life: World?
Why isn't all content in Toca Life: World free?
How can I claim my free weekly gift in Toca Life: World?
Why does this app use the in-app purchases payment model?
Why can't I share the content I bought via Family Sharing?
Toca Life: World is our new app that brings all of the Toca Life apps together in one mega app! Not only is it the place for all the existing apps, it’s also the place for all coming new themes, locations and updates. Toca Life: World is free to download on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
Toca Life: World comes with a full play experience: Bop City including 8 locations and 39 characters. If you own any Toca Life apps since before can you add them, and choose if you want to buy more things in the shop. And you’ll get gifts! Every Friday there’s a new surprise gift in the Post Office.
There are two ways to add your existing Toca Life apps to Toca Life: World
1. You need your previously purchased Toca Life apps installed on the same device as Toca Life: World. They need to be up-to-date so make sure there’s no update available on the App Store/ Google Play/ Amazon Appstore.
2. Visit the shop in Toca Life World.
3. At the top of the shop you’ll see the icons of the Toca Life apps you have installed on device. Tap on one at a time (if several) and World will add the content of the app to the World map.
4. Now you should see everything being built up on the map in Toca Life World.
1. Open the Toca Life app of choice, e.g. Toca Life: Office. Make sure it’s the latest version of the app.
2. Open Toca Life: World, enter the app and go to the map view. Now the transition of the first app, e.g. Toca Life: Office, happens automatically in the background.
3. The app of choice, e.g. Toca Life: Office, should appear on your map.
We’re excited present all the the Toca Life apps in one World. The app is free to download, comes with a lot of fun content for free and let’s you connect all the apps you already own. From there it’s up to you how you choose to expand your world. You can either make purchases in the shop, or just enjoy the free weekly gifts that can be found inside the post office location.
All users get free gifts in Toca Life: World every week. And during the month of December 2018 there’s a new surprise every day!
Follow the steps below to claim your gift.
1. Download Toca Life: World for free on the App Store, Google Play or Amazon Appstore
2. Visit the post office in Bop City
3. Tap the button with the gift symbol
4. Wait for it…
5. Tadaa! Double tap to open it!
All weekly gifts are released worldwide at the same time: Fridays @ 2AM CET/8PM EST/5PM PST
During December 2018 all daily gifts are released worldwide at the same time: 2AM CET/8PM EST/5PM PST
Make sure to claim your gift before it’s gone, each item is available for one week only.
We’re excited present all the the Toca Life apps in one World. The app is free to download, comes with a lot of fun content for free and let’s you connect all the apps you already own. From there it’s up to you how you choose to expand your world. You can either make purchases in the shop, through a single payment as with a standalone app, or just enjoy the free weekly gifts that can be found inside the post office location every Friday.
We’ve made every effort to ensure that playing with Toca Life: World is something the whole family can enjoy, without intrusive prompts to make purchases. It’s important to us that you don’t have to buy anything to get a full play experience; which is why the initial download comes with 8 locations and 39 characters, and all users get free gifts every week.
You can always disable the shop by switching it off in the app’s settings.
At this time, the app stores don’t support the IAP model in Family Sharing. For more information on Family Sharing, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203046
If you want to try a workaround the best option would be to log in with the main account on each device, download the chosen content onto that device, and then log out again.