- Carl Frisell
What’s your favorite pet like? Furry and fast? Wet and wiggly? A little bit creepy? With more than 120 animals, Toca Life: Pets has every kind of pet you can imagine. Meet 23 new characters and explore five locations:
- Pet park. Enjoy the great outdoors with the pets! Take a dip in the rver, have a picnic on the grass, play a game or discover a hidden cave. Or build an agility course to train your pets and test their skills.
- Pet hotel. Sometimes families go on trips without their pets, but thanks to the pet hotel, pets get a vacation of their own! With lots of cozy spaces, an aquarium and outdoor space, every pet will find a nice spot to play or relax — dog or cat, bird or sloth-bat!
- Veterinary. The vet can help sick pets feel better and help healthy pets stay that way! You’ll find pills, drops and the instruments needed to operate on sick or injured pets. Pets can play outdoors or wait on the cozy beds until the vet is ready to see them.
- Pet shop. Find everything you need for to groom, feed, play with and care for your pets at the pet shop. After shopping, grab a bite to eat at the pet shop cafe, where pets get a table too!
- Breeder’s bungalow. Here’s where the pet breeder starts and ends their day. The bungalow is, of course, filled with pets — hiding in the greenhouse and playing in the yard and splashing in mud. Don’t worry, the giant bathtub gets everyone clean again!
Watch the trailer to see Toca Life: Pets in action.