Welcome to Toca Life: City!
- Carl Frisell
Toca Boca is excited to announce its newest app, Toca Life: City, available beginning June 25 on the App Store. With customizable characters, exciting locations and fun hidden treasures, Toca Life: City puts kids in control, bringing to life the vibrant activities of a metropolis filled with everyday fun.
Exploring four different locations, kids can take the app’s 28 characters for a new haircut at the salon, grab a new wardrobe or pet at the shopping mall, get a bite to eat at the food park or just hang out with friends at the apartment. And with 3.1 million ways of personalizing the characters, Toca Life: City is Toca Boca’s most customizable and detailed app to date.
- 4 locations to explore: loft apartment, shopping mall, hair salon and food park
- 28 characters that are customizable in 3.1 million different ways
- 51 hairstyles to test, 37 colors to choose from and 59 different clothing items to try on
- 7 different food stands at the food park — have some sushi with your burger and try the famous fish ‘n’ chips
- No time limit or high scores
- No third-party advertising or in-app purchases
With Toca Life: City, Toca Boca also presents Toca Life — a series of connected apps that allows kids to explore a play universe beyond one of its most popular apps, Toca Town. The series will encapsulate kids’ everyday lives, springboarding their imaginations and allowing them to be the directors of their own adventures and stories. Toca Life: City joins Town, now called Toca Life: Town, as the second app in the series.
Uniquely created for kids by kids, the Toca Life series is the direct result of Toca Boca’s fan base. Since the release of Toca Town in May 2014, Toca Boca received more than 10,000 feature requests from kids around the world. It’s from this feedback that the Toca Life series was born, and the continued feedback from kids will help direct each app in the series. More Toca Life updates and releases will come later this year.
Toca Life: City will be available for $2.99 in the App Store on June 25.