Contact us at email@example.com concerning anything you do not understand.
2. PRIVO®’s Privacy Assurance Program (“PPAP”): TOCA BOCA is a participant in PRIVO®’s Privacy Assurance Program (“PPAP”). As part of participating in the PPAP, TOCA BOCA adheres to the strict information collection, use and disclosure requirements. PRIVO is an independent, third party organization committed to safeguarding children’s personal information collected online, and to helping parents and their children exercise control over personal information while exploring the Internet. The certification seal posted on this page indicates that TOCA BOCA has established privacy practices and has agreed to submit to PRIVO’s oversight and consumer dispute resolution process. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further concerns after you have contacted TOCA BOCA, you can contact PRIVO directly at privacy@PRIVO.com.
5. Information You Provide to TOCA BOCA: A User may make personal data available to TOCA BOCA such as, for example: (i) when a parent subscribes to a newsletter or alerts through the parent section of the Service; (ii) when a parent contributes user generated content to the Service or participates in any support forums, community blogs or the like that TOCA BOCA may establish; (iii) when a User requests technical support; or (iv) otherwise through use of the TOCA BOCA Service where personal data is required for use and/or participation. The types of personal data collected may vary depending on the type of activity the User is engaged in. The personal data TOCA BOCA may collect, process and use may include, but are not limited to the User’s name, screen/nick name, TOCA BOCA or third party service ID, e-mail address, photo or other image, birthdate, gender, or avatar image.
6. Other Information TOCA BOCA Collects and Uses: TOCA BOCA may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data including, but not limited to: (i) device properties, including, but not limited to IP address, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and unique device identifier or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier (“Device ID”); (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) game progress, time used playing, score and achievements; (v) other non-personal data as reasonably required by TOCA BOCA to enhance the Service and other TOCA BOCA products and services.
TOCA BOCA may disclose personal and non-personal data to its partners and contractors for purposes of analyzing usage of the Service, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing the Service (including managing advertisement serving, where and how permitted by law), customizing TOCA BOCA’s communications, and to further develop the Service and other TOCA BOCA services and products. When TOCA BOCA shares this information, it is with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with TOCA BOCA in connection with the operation of the services TOCA BOCA provides to the User and/or for analytics purposes which may require the reproduction and display of such information in an aggregated and anonymized manner such that will not in any way identify the User.
TOCA BOCA may use a parent’s personal data provided in the parent section to send messages to the parent with informative and/or commercial content about TOCA BOCA’s services or third party products and services TOCA BOCA thinks may be of interest to the User, such as new features and services, special offers and updated information. In addition, if a User has agreed to receive push notifications, and appropriate consent to receive them has been given, TOCA BOCA will use the data collected and share it with its vendors for the purpose of delivering approved push notifications.
If a User contacts TOCA BOCA by email, TOCA BOCA will use the personally identifiable email address information only to respond to the specific inquiry.
The Service may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags, locally shared objects, clear GIFs and web beacons. TOCA BOCA treats information collected by cookies and similar technologies as non-personal data.
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small bit of record-keeping information that websites often store on a user’s computer. TOCA BOCA’s cookies do not include personal data and are typically used to quickly identify a User’s device and to “remember” the User. Users can disable cookies or set their browsers to alert them when cookies are being sent to their device; however, disabling cookies may affect their ability to use the Service.
Web Beacons and pixel tags: A “web beacon” or a “pixel tag” is an electronic image that allows TOCA BOCA to count Users who have visited certain pages or viewed certain advertisements. Web beacons, like cookies, do not include personal data. E-mails and other electronic communications TOCA BOCA sends to a User may contain pixel tags that enable TOCA BOCA to track a User’s usage of the communication, including whether the communication was opened and/or what links were followed, if any.
TOCA BOCA may disclose a User’s personal data to third parties as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose a User or TOCA BOCA to legal liability. TOCA BOCA may also disclose a User’s personal data to third parties when TOCA BOCA has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with TOCA BOCA’s rights, property, operations, Users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or TOCA BOCA believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect TOCA BOCA’s rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on TOCA BOCA. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TOCA BOCA will make reasonable efforts to notify affected Users of such disclosure through TOCA BOCA’s website or in another reasonable manner.
When a parent discloses data about him or herself in the course of contributing user generated content or participating in support forums, community blogs or the like, the information disclosed is public information, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality. TOCA BOCA is not responsible for any personal data a User makes public in any of these forums.
8. Third Party Terms and Conditions: A User’s access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. TOCA BOCA is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of Users’ personal data.
TOCA BOCA may in its discretion make available links through advertisements or otherwise enable Users to access third party products or services. TOCA BOCA is not responsible for the actions of such third parties, the content of their products or services, the use of information a User provides to them, or any products or services they may offer. TOCA BOCA’s linking to those products or services does not constitute its sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
11. Further Information: Users that wish to opt-out from receiving communications (such as any newsletters or offers) from TOCA BOCA, should contact email@example.com.
TOCA BOCA makes good faith efforts to enable Users to review, update or correct any personal data in TOCA BOCA’s possession. Users should contact TOCA BOCA at firstname.lastname@example.org. TOCA BOCA will need sufficient information from the User to establish the User’s identity and to verify the User’s access, and also to assist in handling the User’s request. Even if personal data is changed or deleted according to a User request, TOCA BOCA may still retain some of User personal data to resolve disputes, enforce TOCA BOCA user agreement(s), and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the integrity, security and operation of TOCA BOCA Services.
Notice to California Residents:
TOCA BOCA AB
848 Folsom Street
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107