Saddle Up, Toca Life: Stable is Here
- Parker Barry
On Thanksgiving day, November 24, Toca Boca welcomes kids to a world of horses and outdoor living with Toca Life: Stable. Encouraging the storyteller in everyone, Toca Life: Stable puts kids in the director’s seat of an unscripted rule free adventure.
Like all apps in the wildly successful Toca Life series, Toca Life: Stable was created by listening to the feedback from kids around the world. After countless requests the horses have now arrived in the Toca Life universe.
Head to the stable to pick out a horse to play with and care for — wash them, brush them, feed them, clear out their poop and saddle them up for a trot! Once they are done with all the horse chores, kids can take a well-deserved break in the club room before heading out to the arena to show off their horse’s jumping skills and hear the cheers when the winners take their place on the podium. At the arena, kids can even try out some medieval jousting, test drive a motorcycle and have some snacks at the food court. And of course — because no Toca Life app would be complete without toilets to flush things down — there are porta potties.
But it’s not all showmanship and cheering crowds. Kids can also pick their most trusted horse to take on an exciting wilderness adventure. They can explore the wild, go for a bike ride, take the canoe for a spin or swim through a waterfall. Once the sun has set its time to have a cookout, roast marshmallows, tell campfire stories, and spend a night sleeping under the stars.
App features include:
- Four locations: stable, arena, forest and shop
- 24 new characters plus 16 horses and other animals
- Care for horses: feed them, lather them up till they’re nice and clean, brush them, and clean up their poop
- Build giant horse jumps in the arena and let the horses spring over them
- Choose themed outfits and horse tack: medieval, western, everyday stable life and fantasy
- The sleeping bags and sleeping mats can go anywhere to create a makeshift campsite
- Ride motorbikes and bicycles, for more adventures out in the wild
- Magical lily pads act as musical instruments
- The horse transport vehicle makes it easy to move horses, characters and objects anywhere
- Kids can record their stories in the app and share with friends
As with all Toca Boca apps Toca Life: Stable features a kid-friendly interface with no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, free of rules, levels or high scores. Toca Life: Stable is $2.99 on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon.
About Toca Boca
Toca Boca is a play studio that creates digital toys and other playful products for kids around the world. Since its first product launch in 2011, Toca Boca has released 35 apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries, making it the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Its products focus on stimulating kids’ imaginations and creating opportunities for open-ended play. With offices in San Francisco, Stockholm and New York, Toca Boca is owned by Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. For more information, please visit www.tocaboca.com.