- Carl Frisell
We’re giving you the Toca Nature 3d mask. Gather around a table or sit on the floor; you’re going to need the space. Grab a bunch of scissors, glue sticks and grab all your spare patience and focus. These masks deserve some extra loving that’s for sure.
To make it easy for you to get started, here’s today’s list of supplies.
- A printer
- Paper for the printer
- Scissors, as many as you like
- Good company
- Elastic band
Oh, and some patience!
Now you’re ready to go!
1. Choose which mask you want to print.
2. Download the file and print it out.
3. Cut along the outlines of the mask and fold the dotted lines.
4. Now, match the numbers and watch the mask come together.
5. Grab your glue and stick the belonging numbers together.
6. Did you get a pair of scissors? Great! You’ll need them now. Go ahead and cut along the dotted lines where the eyes are or you won’t see a thing when you wear it.
7. Measure the elastic band around the back of your head, staple or tape it on the sides of the mask.
8. Admire your very first Toca Nature animal mask! Isn’t it beautiful? We’re sure you want to show someone, why not show us? #tocanature is the hashtag to use!