How to play
Select the tool you want to use from the table in the bottom of the screen. You can swipe the table sideways to move to another section of the salon, where there is another set of tools to choose from.
- Most of the tools can be used either by tapping for precision, or swiping to affect more hair at the same time.
- The spray colors can now dye each strand of hair in multiple colors and with beautiful gradient effects. Try growing the hair out for best results.
- Go bald! The razor lets you shave down to the last stubble.
- Don’t forget that you can apply G.R.O.W. lotion to grow hair back out again.
- The accessories can now be both rotated and resized by using two-finger pinch gestures on the screen.
Change the backdrop of the photo booth and snap a photo with the camera. The image will be saved in your device’s camera roll.
To talk about
Toca Hair Salon 2 is a digital toy that is very open-ended in its nature. There are many tools to play around with and effects with which to experiment. At a certain point however, it might be fun and rewarding to start working towards a goal as well. For inspiration and encouragement, you could draw on things from real life to try and mimic – perhaps recreating your friend’s haircut? Or think of a special occasion to style the characters for, like going to a party or going to work for example.
The new accessories make it possible to take your hair fantasies even further. The small geometric shapes can even be used to make small faces in the hair. See the hair as your sculpting material to take your creations beyond haircuts!
In the top right corner of your start screen you can find the settings for the app. Here you can find the option for showing the “For parents” button on the start screen as well as an option for toggling the music playback on and off. Please note that some of these settings may require the application to be restarted to take effect.